How to find a Dentist
Before you can contact a participating dental professional, you will first need to register on our site. Here's how it works:
- Click on the "Client Registration" link at the top menu. This will take you to the basic registration page, where you can either register by social sign-in with your Gmail / Facebook / apple account, or using your email address and a password.
- Once you have completed the basic registration, you will need to enter your home address, and declare your personal income. Once this is done, your registration is complete.
- While you are still signed in, go to our website's home page, where you will find a search box. Use this search box to find a dental professional near you.
- In the search results page, you can click on any professional's name to view their detailed profile page. Once you've reviewed different dentists and have found one who matches your needs, you must contact him/her by phone to schedule an appointment (no one will call you).
- Please make sure to mention on the phone that you were referred by Afford Dental, to get the reduced fee.
Scheduling an appointment
It is up to you to contact the dentist by phone to schedule an appointment. Since participating dentists can only devote a limited portion of their professional time to offering reduced fee services to Afford Dental members, it is at each professional’s discretion whether to offer you an appointment on a reduced fee basis.